Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cassettes: Pricing and Terms


I can cut you very good deals with manufacturing quality cassettes as my primary concern is covering the cost of the cassettes and the shipping. If you were looking to get 50 cassettes made at ten minutes each side (C-20) you would be charged around the $100 mark but could potentially be slightly more if your ordering from overseas due to shipping costs. All cassettes are made to the length of the recording so it doesnt matter if its 2 minutes or 60 minutes long. I also copy the A side onto the B Side so you don't need to constantly rewind the cassette.



So as a general rule the costs would run as (prices in AUD):


50 Cassettes: $100

100 Cassettes: $180

150 Cassettes: $260


This is inclusive of plastic tape covers but doesn't include tape inserts which I can also do for an extra $10 per 50 cassettes. I also have a variety of colours which I can do at no extra cost. Manufacturing these cassettes are done at my discretion, as they will be put out on my label, and as I don't charge for time involved in copying the cassettes as such I ask that for every fifty cassettes produced I take 10% to sell through my distro.


The time it takes to make these cassettes varies of course with the postal service but expected times in Australia would range from three weeks to a month after a master copy and payment has been given. Overseas buyers would be expected to receive copies within one and half to two months after a master copy and payment is given, this is due to the postal service delivery at the cheapest rates, if you prefer express postage incurring costs will apply.
Lets keep tape culture alive, get in touch:

leprosy.punks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment