Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Back!

Finally after a good few months of the computer in the shop and an extended period of moving house/not having internet I've returned. Just recapping on the present situation, I've pretty much sold all my copies of the Infernoh tape, I have maybe three or four remaining I also have a number of distro items still for sale and have a number of packages coming in the mail, among them the Germ Attak LP and Deathcharge LP. Currently in the process of putting out two tapes, the Panel Van Halen Demo is sure to turn heads. Looking forward to it. Have a whole plethora of things to upload and will get to them in the coming days. Leprosy 7" has finished mastering at Enormous door studios (Thanks Jack Control!) and will be sent to press shortly. Check back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lou Dobbs, the former anchor host of "MONEYLINE" on CNN, created a business television show that features large corporate business executives. For the past twenty years on this show, he has been a disciple of capitalism and an associate to the corporate business executives that he report.

    Fields of Flowers Fields of Flowers

    ReplyDelete