Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Distro Item: Unknown to God - Demo CD

I've put off making distro items public thus far due to wanting to order a significant variety before making them available to you record junkies and cassette nerds however I've made an exception. I've just received 8 copies of Sydney metal punk band Unknown to God's debut ten track demo and I have to say its an absolute winner. When listening to this demo you can decipher exactly UTG's influences: Japanese Metal Punk such as Crow and Zouo with a hint of later Anti-Cimex and of course, Syphilitic Vagina's.

The duel vocalists works exceptionally well especially with instrumentation as tight as a ducks bum. Stand out tracks include Black Future, and Part Wolf Part Man, also includes 3 covers: Give up all Hope (Crow), Syphilitic
Vagina's (GISM) and When the Innocent Die (Anti-Cimex). Exceptional listening and I can't recommend this highly enough.

Limited to 100 copies,
I'm selling them for $14 AUD (Not inclusive of postage) Get in touch: terveet-kadet@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment